Bambo Nature Baby Diapers carry the official environmental Nordic Ecolabel, the Swan.
- Certified free of harsh and dangerous chemicals
- Certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Eco-friendly & transparent manufacturing process
Features on Bambo Nature Baby Diapers
- Easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop fasteners can be opened and closed as often
as necessary, making sure that your child can have an active and safe day.
- An easy fit due to new, innovative flexible sidepanels with stretch
which ensures increased comfort and freedom to move.
- No elastic on the waistband in order to prevent skin irritation and
- Efficient leakage barriers ensure a snug body fit and minimize the risk
- The super absorbent core ensures high absorption capacity and a dry
surface. One of the highest absorbers on the market.
- Bambo is one of the only diapers with a breathable backsheet which
ensures that the skin can breathe; keeping the skin drier.
- Bambo Diapers have a wetness indicator, a useful tool showing how wet
the diaper is. Please Note: The light blue writing on the surface of the
backsheet is the wetness indicator. The writing will run, blur or smear as
the diaper gets wet.
- Bambo Nature has increased length and width – the largest in the market.
- Perfect fit for tall children or children that need extra width.
- Product runs slightly larger than competitor brands in the U.S.
See more products by Bambo Nature Size:
4+ Number of Diapers:
46 Diapers / Bag
See more products by Bambo Nature